Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Fabric Curtain Tie-Backs


I have had the same curtains in my dining room since we bought the house 13 years ago.  It was definitely time for a change so that my curtains could reflect the new color scheme I was using in my living and dining room.  I went with a pretty and simple white sheer curtain from IKEA (NORDIS) so I could use bright colors for tie-backs. 
I looked through the fabric I had on hand and had a bunch of scraps for some bed sheets I turned into curtains for my son's room. This striped fabric also looks super cute with my lamp shades in the house.
So, I feel this is a very easy project and would probably be even faster on a sewing machine, which I do not own or know how to operate yet.  Here are the Steps in photos.






 Then just repeat Steps 1-5 for second tie back.

No comments:

Post a Comment