Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Gardein Meatless Meatloaf

So I found this Meatless Meatloaf by Gardein at Plum Market in Ann Arbor, Michigan.  I was blown away...so yummy!  It came with packets of gravy, but I could tell by the ingredients it was not similar to the tomato glaze I used to put on meatloaf back in the day when I ate cows.  The directions called for pan frying as a preferred method of heating, so I used my pancake griddle so I could prepare eight slices at the same time (two packages).  It only takes about five minutes on each side and I oiled the griddle with a little olive oil.  Here is the recipe for the sauce:

Meatloaf sauce

INGREDIENTS:

1/2 c. ketchup
1/2 T. mustard
1 T. brown sugar
1/4 t. black pepper
1/2 t. tarragon
1/2 t. onion powder
1/2 t. garlic

DIRECTIONS:

Stir ingredients together and heat in microwave for 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment